WAILING WITH CHORDS
Learn all the chords, memorise the guitar neck, and create your own music
THIS COURSE IS GUARANTEED TO TEACH YOU TO WAIL ON THE GUITAR LIKE THIS DUDE
Wailing With Chords is not just a course, it's a lifelong resource and an ever growing library of songs to help you put all your skills into practice and continue to evolve and create your own music.
THIS IS A COURSE, THIS IS A RESOURCE, THIS IS A COMMUNITY!
The Wailing With Chords guitar course is designed to help guitar players of all levels become masters of guitar chords and potential songwriters.
After completing this course you will know an extensive range of chords, chord families, what makes a chord, song structure and how to create music.
What will you get from this course?
- Play all your favourite rock, pop, folk, blues, metal, and even jazz songs
- Understand chord progressions and song structures, even if the song doesn’t have a guitar in it
- Accelerate your playing skills with condensed but powerful theoretical knowledge (most people ignore this and it’s easy)
- Know the guitar neck like the back of your hand and locate chords without thinking
- Learn songs by ear and write your own music! Scale Tone Harmony is a pillar of knowledge that will guide you on what chords sound good together and how you can use them to create music
Who is this course for?
- A complete beginner - the first module is a beginners introduction
- A more advanced player that wants to fill in their gaps of knowledge around chords and the theory behind them
- A guitar player that has spend most their time playing other people’s songs and want to start making their own music
Get started now!
Learn chord shapes for ever genre and discover how song writers know what chords are going to sound good together.
When do I use type of chord? How do i know what notes will sound good together? Discover all this in the lessons below.
Todd was first introduced to the guitar at the age of 12, as a present from his grandfather.
Although for financial reasons he was unable to take lessons at that time, he spent day in and out practicing with old chord charts and scale diagrams, trying to pick apart his favourite artists by ear.
Once in his later teens, Todd eventually started taking formal guitar lessons which was just a stepping stone to being accepted into the prestigious university, the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts, where he received an Advanced Diploma of Contemporary Music, and a Bachelor of Music majoring in Music Studies
Since then, Todd has achieved an advanced diploma in education and has worked for many years with the Australian Education Department, teaching and promoting music and the art of playing guitar to inspired, upcoming musicians.
Now, with Wail Guitar's online educational platform, Todd is able to extend his skills and teaching expertise to people all over the world, helping them to learn, play, and create amazing music.